Career Opportunity: Recruiter with American Flowform in Billerica, MA
Are you an experienced recruiter with a passion for delivering excellent candidate experience? Do you thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
As the HR Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and assisting with payroll and benefits administration. In addition, you will:
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and craft accurate job descriptions.
- Manage job posting and advertisement process while fostering strong candidate relationships and networking various channels of talent pipelines.
- Engage applicants from offer through orientation, ensuring that new employees feel welcome, complete required paperwork, and are onboarded efficiently and on time.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of bi-weekly payroll; verify timekeeping records; verify accuracy of payroll.
- Manage and maintain medical benefits to include open enrollment, leave requests, STD, and LTD.
- Manage performance management and annual review processes.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- 2-4 years of HR/Recruiting experience
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting and onboarding
- Effective negotiation, written and oral communication skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
American Flowform combines a highly experienced and motivated staff of manufacturing team members with a modern, state-of-the-art, highly capable manufacturing facility to carry projects from concept through full volume production.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing and innovative team as we work together to deliver the highest level of customer experience? If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, apply online at https://grnh.se/02829d473us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.