HR Generalist/Recruiter, Capital City Hospice
At Capital City Hospice, we are proud to be one of the fastest-growing hospice care companies in the Midwest, and our team members are the reason for our growth. We are locally owned and operated, with over 500 employees providing the best hospice care in Ohio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle employee benefits, policies and procedures questions, and other employee requests
• Act as a liaison between employees and insurance providers to resolve benefit related issues
• Recruiting: screen, evaluate and recommend candidates: review resumes, telephone screens, behavioral assessments, schedule & interview candidates, offer letters, career fairs
• Conduct new hire check-ins
• Coordinate wellness initiatives
• HR administrative duties (background checks, employee new hire orientation)
• Report accidents/injuries
• Coordinate FMLA/LOA, STD/LTD, workers compensation claims, unemployment claims
• Performance management
• Plan company events
• Process employee terminations
• Conduct exit interviews
• HR projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three or more years of related experience
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
Knowledge of employment laws & regulations, human resources principles, policies & procedures. Strong interpersonal skills and employee/customer service orientation, concern for others, perceptiveness, attention to detail, accuracy, project management, time management, strong verbal and written communication skills, telephone etiquette, strong planning and organizational skills, follow-through, ability to maintain confidentiality. Strong computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, data management, human resources information systems. Exhibits company core values.
Queen City Hospice, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.