Car-Part.com is a Blue Ribbon Small Business Award Winning IT Company located in Ft. Wright, KY. We are a leading provider of software and web solutions for auto recyclers in areas such as inventory searching, web design and hosting, promotion, inventory management, and email services. Our products provide auto recyclers with a comprehensive product suite, which assists them in making their inventory available to all potential buyers including body shops, insurance adjusters, core buyers, and retail customers. Car-Part.com provides outstanding customer support while helping recyclers make it easy for their customers to find the best part based on condition, location, availability, brand, and price.
Car-Part.com employees enjoy a great culture, competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, 401K matching, workplace flexibility, free parking and a casual dress code in a unique software development atmosphere. For full time employees, health care benefits are also available. If you are interested in being part of a high-energy, innovative company, we invite you to submit your resume and explore the opportunities that we have to offer. Be sure to include your salary requirements when applying for this position.
Primary Purpose: The qualified HR Assistant will provide a wide variety of administrative and project support to the Human Resources Department. An entry level opportunity to join a medium-sized family owned software company where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while supporting various HR processes. This is a hybrid role with some in office requirements.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Support a variety of HR functions including payroll, record maintenance, benefits, recruiting, onboarding and related administrative processes & tasks.
2) Provide HR project support & assistance (HR required training & compliance, travel, wellness, philanthropic, surveys, awards, event planning, employee relations activities, employee newsletter, running errands, facilities, etc.)
3) Maintain high level of confidentiality
4) Communicate effectively with management, coworkers and external customers.
5) Attend team meetings
6) Take initiative to learn and expand role
7) Perform other tasks and have such other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Education/Certifications Required: Associate’s degree or equivalent HR related experience
Essential Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Ability to work well as a team member, ability to engage others
· Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
· Excellent organizational skills
· Must be proactive, anticipate needs, and work independently
· Proficient computer skills including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, agile learner, high EQ
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Non-Essential but Valued Skills and Experience:
· Exposure to recruiting, benefits administration, payroll & timekeeping is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent HR experience.
Job Related Physical Requirements:
· Speaking: High – Moderate – Low
· Sitting: High – Moderate – Low
· Walking: High – Moderate – Low
· Lifting: High – Moderate – Low
· Standing: High – Moderate – Low
· Hearing: High – Moderate – Low
· Climbing: High – Moderate – Low
· Hand Dexterity: High – Moderate – Low
· Visual Acuity: High – Moderate – Low
Job Related Mental Requirements:
· Remembering: High – Moderate – Low
· Reading: High – Moderate – Low
· Analyzing: High – Moderate – Low
· Problem Solving: High – Moderate – Low