Cleveland-Cliffs Steel, as an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Representative at our Middletown, Ohio operation. The HR Representative will serve as a business partner to our managers and provide superior human resource services to Cleveland-Cliffs Steel employees. This position has a heavy emphasis on recruiting and selection, managing the full cycle recruitment process of our hourly production positions. The ideal candidate will have experience in high-volume recruiting in a heavy manufacturing environment, have strong communication and organization skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Coordinate recruiting for hourly and salaried positions including advertisement, testing, interviewing, managing candidate flow, and background checks.
- Coordinate new hire orientations.
- Collaborate in the development of training programs.
Manage procurement issues for Human Resources department.
- Create and maintain Human Resources databases and files.
- Collaborate in the development of processes for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate in the development of community and employee events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field; PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in high volume recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Team player with the ability to effectively deal with a wide variety of people.
- Strong computer proficiency including MS Office Suite, ATS, and HRIS systems.
- Workday Recruiting experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Paid training and career advancement opportunities.
Middletown Works is located on a 2,791-acre site in Southwest Ohio, midway between Cincinnati and Dayton. The facility is an integrated steel operation with carbon steel melting, casting, hot and cold rolling, and finishing operations.
Interested applicants can apply via the following link: