The Recruiter is responsible for supporting the company throughout the candidate recruitment process. This position acts as a brand ambassador and is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates for open positions. This recruiter is responsible for producing a high volume of recruiting leads. This position will invest time and energy to understand our lines of business, including cultivating relationships with hiring managers, so to create and execute the appropriate recruiting strategy and meet staffing needs.
This is a hybrid role. (flexible on days remote days)
Salary: $47,000 – $53,250
– Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites
– Manages to recruit pipeline of both active and passive candidates.
– Keeps candidates engaged through the process through timely communication to both the candidates and the hiring manager. Works to build that pipeline for both active postings due to attrition as well as future postings anticipated for growth.
– Develops varied methods of recruitment to provide a diverse candidate pool.
– Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
– Responsible for making verbal and written job offer. This position works closely with the hiring Director on any negotiations and/or counter-offers.
– Cultivates relationships with schools, technical programs, community organizations, and other recruiting sources. Participates in job fairs and other hiring events as necessary to maintain a regular school presence.
– Works closely with the Marketing team to create and support recruiting and/or employment “brand.” Works collaboratively to create employment-specific campaigns both in print, electronic, and social media.
– Identify difficulties with searches, communicate proactively, and research solutions by collaborating with Sr. Management to resolve barriers to hiring.
– Proactively and regularly, communicates the status of each search to management.
– Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.).
– Effectively communicate with candidates via phone, email, or video.
– Ability to support multiple open positions at one time.
– Assist with administrative tasks.
– All other duties as assigned and/or appropriate to the position.
Education: High School diploma or G.E.D, bachelor’s degree preferred.
Licenses or other required certifications:
Experience: A minimum of two years of experience. Prior recruiting for healthcare, caregiving, nursing, behavioral health, or other comparable industry is preferred. Experience working with an applicant tracking system is required.
Specialized knowledge, skills, or abilities:
– Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work as part of a team
– Ability to pick up the phone and proactively source candidates, including cold calling
– Must be organized and detail-oriented. Must have the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
– Employee must be depended upon for their confidentiality and discretion as they will have access/exposure to information and data that is sensitive in nature
– Demonstrates initiative and an appropriate sense of urgency. Exercises good judgment and escalates concerns as appropriate.
– Highly personable and professional personality
– Computer literate with in-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
– Experience with other software programs such as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), HRIS, or payroll software is preferred.