Job Opportunity – HR Generalist in the Northern Cincinnati area.
Are you a hands-on HR professional who has strong attention to detail? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of person? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Our client is currently seeking an HR Generalist who will bring an energetic “can do” approach with exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking ability. The HR Generalist will work with senior managers and employees to accomplish company objectives. You will provide support to all areas of the organization with a focus on recruitment/employment onboarding, employee relations, policy creation, and implementation, claims management, and compliance.
The HR Generalist will:
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies for hourly production staff.
- Administer exceptional onboarding of all new hires.
- Take ownership of employee questions regarding Employee Relations, Benefits, and Compliance issues.
- Maintain records, complete investigations, and provide follow-up in a timely manner.
- Manage human resources information system and conduct relevant surveys and reports.
- Administer assessments, focus groups, and engagement surveys to develop continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor the annual performance evaluation process.
- Maintain employee database, personnel files, and I-9 compliance.
- Participate in committee and staff meetings as applicable.
- Coordinate staff appreciation activities and events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field with specialization in Human Resources preferred.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working as a generalist in a production / manufacturing services environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Self-motivated and capable of working under tight deadlines and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) preferred.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Visit https://grnh.se/0f588eb23us to apply, or send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications, please.