Cornerstone Services (Division of Qurate Retail Group) is seeking an individual with passion for delivering recruiting solutions in a fast paced, high touch environment. Serve as an integral part of the recruiting structure at Cornerstone that is responsible for the Recruiting initiatives for exempt level positions.
Who We Are
Our Talent Acquisition team is adept at maximizing business results by finding the right talent and getting them into the right roles. We find and engage top talent at a competitive pace, while leveraging consultative partnerships. We invest time in learning about the business, their talent needs and introduce our great organization to candidates; ensuring all along that we are delivering the highest quality experience.
- Develop an understanding of business unit needs and utilize through the interview process and candidate experience.
- Be effective at building partnerships with key individuals in both HR and the business units.
Execute passive candidate sourcing (cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, job board mining, etc.), and manager candidate experience.
- Proactively develop diverse candidate pipelines within specified SLAs across a diverse range of business areas.
- Leverage technology to discover and sustain leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
Stay current and informed on latest recruiting techniques, labor market trends and best practices and ensure that knowledge share, training, coaching, and mentoring is provided to other Talent Acquisition team members.
- Provide a positive candidate experience through continuous communication in regard to candidate status as a potential Cornerstone employee.
- Work on various projects to analyze and improve the recruiting and selection processes used at Cornerstone.
- Collect and provide regular status updates to management and assist in developing sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Partner closely with managers to determine the best candidate, based on skill set, knowledge, cultural fit, and long-term potential.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years previous HR/Recruiting experience in a medium to large corporation.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or related experience
- Extensive interviewing experience, in a fast-paced HR department
- Understand the Principals/Concepts of Behavioral Interviewing
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to integrate with the business units he/she supports to deliver excellent quality in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, balancing Recruiting needs and project work.
- Proven ability to identify recruiting trends and make suggestions on improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build partnerships.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective at identifying issues and making recommendations, acting when appropriate.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- ATS experience preferred (i.e Workday)
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment preferred.
- Internet sourcing experience required.
- Preview experience utilizing search engine tools