Automotive parts manufacture is looking to fill the HR Manager
Duties *** NOT REMOTE WORK ***
– Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
– Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
– Recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
– Supervise total 5 subordinates.
– Bachelor’s degree or over, major in BA or HR would be preferred.
– Over 5 years of working experience in Human Resource Manager or similar position at manufacturing or related industry.
– Fluent in English language (both verbally and in writing to promote communication)
– Excellent communication skills and leadership.