Human Resources Generalist- RECRUITING
JOB PURPOSE / SUMMARY:
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist provides HR services in support of business objectives, strategic goals, and human resources initiatives. The position possesses a deep knowledge of the full lifecycle of recruiting including talent sourcing and behavior-based interviewing, as well as, a broader understanding of HR related functions including training, performance management, HRIS and payroll, and employment law compliance.
What You’ll Do:
►Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, vetting resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone and/or in person), administering pre-screen testing, reference checking and background checks, recommending/extending offers.
►Works within the applicant tracking system updating and maintaining candidate information and communications.
►Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, assist with completing job descriptions and hire best fit candidates while maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external candidates.
►Determines best methods for sourcing potential candidates (advertising, direct contact, professional organizations, social media etc.) to ensure an active and robust talent pipeline.
►In partnership with corporate marketing, directs the establishment and execution of the social media recruitment strategy.
►Maintain and stay abreast of trends in recruitment, recommending any enhancements to keep company in best scenario for attracting top talent.
►Assist with planning and implementation of company and HR programs.
►Serve as initial point of contact for assigned business units, providing support and guidance regarding employee relations, HR programs, policies and procedures.
►Ensure compliance in the recruiting/hiring process with federal laws and regulations.
►Assist with onboarding of new employees including new hire orientation, training new employees on companywide processes.
►Maintains job descriptions and other HR documents.
►Works within HRIS system processing changes and maintaining employee data.
►Participates in meeting department goals/objectives; recommends new approaches to continually improve the efficiency of the department and services performed.
►Stays abreast of and maintains compliance with Federal, State, and local employment and benefit laws and regulations
Customer Service/HR Support
►Provides full-service HR support to leaders in assigned areas advising on best practices.
►Provides support and guidance to employees relative to HR programs, policies, and procedures and refers customers to appropriate resources.
►Creates and maintains positive image for the Company and HR department.
►Acts as champion of CTI’s culture, partnering with business leaders / managers to help build their departments and ensure all hiring decisions are based on aligned talent / HR practices.
What You Bring:
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an HR related field
– 3+ years’ experience, preferably in a CRO, research or health care environment performing diverse Human Resources functions with primary focus in talent acquisition/recruiting
– Clear understanding of the full cycle of the recruiting process
– Demonstrated success with full life cycle recruitment of assigned positions from candidate sourcing to offer
– Proven ability to influence, negotiate and build partnerships with all levels
– We support career progression – We have a structured mentoring program to provide the support you need to move forward
– We value education and training – We provide tuition reimbursement, partner with universities and colleges to create programs in our field, and have a dedicated training department
– We value our people – We have never had a layoff in our 20-year history, support a work-life balance, and have provided cash bonuses every year for the past decade
– Our culture is unparalleled – We’ve received multiple awards recognizing CTI as one of the best places to work in the greater Cincinnati area, as well as one of the top CROs in the industry
– We think globally and act locally – We have a global philanthropic program supporting our team’s efforts to improve their local communities (click here to learn more about our “CTI Cares” program)
– We are looking toward the future – We have had a consistent double-digit growth rate over the last decade, invest in cutting-edge technology, and pride ourselves on our average 95% annual retention rate (a recent report found that the average turnover for CROs in the US was 30%)
– Our work makes a difference – We focus our work on treatments for chronically and critically-ill patients, who are depending on us to bring these life-changing therapies to market