EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: HR Coordinator
EMCOR Facilities Services has an opportunity for a Human Resource Coordinator. The Human Resource Coordinator is a vital part of a dynamic, progressive, interactive, and engaged Human Resources team. The Human Resources Coordinator provides assistance and facilitates processes and procedures to effectively maintain the operation of the HR function. This role provides administrative support to HR functions as needed. This role is a 9 month contract engagement with the possibility for a direct hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a point of contact for associate questions (benefits, 401k, personal changes, etc.)
- Processes all hires, transfers, changes and terminations accurately into HRIS in a timely manner
- Benefits and open enrollment. Entering Benefit Enrollment in the system and exporting data. Provide education and information to help employees make election decisions. Record elections to feed to Benefit providers. Ensure accuracy of information. Addressing Domestic Partner situations. Ensuring withholdings are correctly stated
- Creates and maintains all associate files; personnel and benefits
- Assists with FMLA Administration
- Generates weekly and monthly reports. Identifies and reconciles discrepancies
- Assists with creating offer letters, new hire packets and background checks
- Assists recruiting with scheduling and screening during peak season and as need
- Supports other HR initiatives and projects as needed
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or business related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Specifically Word and Excel. Experience in JDE a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with the utmost professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management and work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to understand clients, managers expectations and partner with HR leads to address questions
- Proactive and self-directed and results oriented
- Bi-lingual a plus
EFS requires all new hires who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EFS is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.