EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: HR Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator role aids and facilitates processes and procedures to effectively maintain the operation of the HR function. This role provides administrative support to HR functions as needed including HRIS entry (record keeping), benefits, file maintenance and recruiting and onboarding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes all hires, transfers, changes and terminations accurately into HRIS in a timely manner
- Onboarding: Offer letter, Pre-employment Screening, new hire packets, maintains all associate files
- Benefits and open enrollment. Entering Benefit Enrollment in the system and exporting data. Provide education and information to help employees make election decisions. Record elections to feed to Benefit providers. Ensure accuracy of information. Addressing Domestic Partner situations. Ensuring withholdings are correctly stated
- Supports other HR initiatives and projects as needed
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or business related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Specifically Word and Excel. Experience in JDE a plus
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.