EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: Recruiter
The Recruiter is responsible for executing the recruiting process for EFS. The Recruiter performs all activities related to the sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent for all levels of the organization at the direction of the Recruiting Manager. Works with Human Resources (HR) team members and hiring managers to assess talent needs, build talent pipelines, and acquire top candidates. Responsible for managing requisitions consistently and in compliance with applicable employment legislation and regulations. Provides timely feedback to hiring managers and works collaboratively to identify and fix recruiting issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring managers and the Human Resources Business Partner to source and hire high-quality candidates for management, leadership, professional, and technical roles; communicates effectively with managers and candidates at all stages of the process; facilitates employment offers. Understands the focus of the business units and corporate departments and their business and people. Thinks tactically to determine a short-term strategy for hard to fill or unusual roles. Maintains a broad pipeline of talented candidates; builds a network of talent through varied sources
- Maintains and increases knowledge and skill in recruiting through company provided and external training. Works diligently to be seen as a subject matter expert in talent acquisition and company affirmative action goals. Coaches hiring managers on recruiting best practices. Meets or exceeds established recruiting metrics
- May be delegated to support talent program such as military recruitment, college recruiting and onboarding initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a human resources or business related field or a commensurate combination of education and work experience
- 3-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast paced, diverse and technical-based environment; work experience in facilities management or manufacturing is a plus. Experience leading high performing work teams is preferred
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of recruitment with experience in successfully sourcing candidates through creative and alternate means is required
- Demonstrated and applied knowledge of all employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruiting function
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiar with best practices in social networking. Strong PC skills are required with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word; Lotus Notes experience is a plus
EFS requires all new hires who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EFS is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.