The primary purpose of this position is to provide support in the areas of human resources, onboarding, employee relations, and talent acquisition for ERS. https://jobapply.page.link/kzwh
- Provides a warm welcome to ERS and coordinates the process and completion of the new hire requirements for all newly hired team members.
- Works in partnership with the TA partner, hiring manager, and training coordinator to answer questions, assist through onboarding, and schedule new hires for orientation.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with ERS team members to ensure optimal cultural alignment.
- Assists team members with HR needs and responds with excellent customer service.
- Provides assistance in benefits enrollment to eligible staff.
- Provides assistance to TA Partners and ERS managers by scheduling interviews, reviewing applications, and communicating with candidates.
- Completes team member verifications as requested in a timely manner.
- Assists with employee relations, including, but not limited to, providing requested forms, answering inquiries from team members as needed, and actively listening to team members’ concerns.
- Coordinates PPD records and license information to ensure compliance for employees and contracted staff.
- Keeps filing up-to-date at ERS, MPL, and DH as needed
- Attends all required educational/training sessions as needed
Expected Ongoing Behaviors:
- As an ERS team member, upholds the philosophy of Person-Centered Care while performing duties; whenever possible, acts to restore and/or provide Purpose, Choice, and Freedom to our residents.
- Cultivates effective and respectful relationships with residents, families, team members, and consultants.
- Exhibits behavior in accordance with ERS’s core values and Ways of Working.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all customers in accordance with ERS’s expectations and values.
- Adheres to all of ERS’s policies and procedures including our safety and Corporate Compliance programs.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident’s pertinent health and financial information and team member’s pertinent health and financial information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Promotes resident’s safety.
While every effort has been made to make this description of the essential functions and other responsibilities as complete as possible, it in no way states or implies that this is an exhaustive listing of the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of functions or responsibilities does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position.
- High school or GED required; some college preferred
- Prior HR experience required
- A passion to work with Elders
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with HRIS system, Microsoft Office suite required, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and have a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to relate to staff across multiple processes and have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized, able to handle multiple priorities, and to work independently
- Must be willing and able to transport self to various ERS locations
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, benefits providers, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be able to maintain good relationships and team member morale.
- Works in well-lighted/ventilated office areas.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is willing to work evening and weekend hours as required.
- Is subject to pressure from multiple requests.
- Communicates with all processing and teams throughout the facility.
- Is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, visitors