Career Opportunity – Director of Talent Acquisition – Episcopal Retirement Service (ERS)
Are you an experienced leader and recruiter? Do you want an organization focused on culture and innovation? Do you have a passion for leading Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive strategies? We have your next opportunity!
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will strategically manage the talent acquisition process and team, serve as a resource to organizational leaders, and work to achieve and maintain optimal staffing goals, hiring and retention strategies, and cultural alignment. The position will support and promote ERS as a regional Top Workplace and employer of choice. You will serve as a member of the HR team and provide leadership to support hiring needs for the various processes in the organization: Continuum of Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Affordable Living, Community Based Services, Middle Market, and the ERS Business Support Office.
You will be responsible for high-quality and timely hiring goals through a multi-channel recruiting approach that includes promoting ERS as a Top Workplace and executing strategies to promote the diversity and inclusion of the ERS workforce. You will manage the new hire onboarding process and performance of all third-party vendors.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic talent acquisition required.
- Strong sourcing skills with an ability to manage a diverse requisition load.
- Expertise with an Application Tracking System (ATS) is required.
- Experience with social media, digital media recruitment, and employer branding.
- Experience with employee relations and/or benefits coordination a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be fully up to date with required vaccinations.
- Must be able to travel regularly to ERS regional locations to provide support.
ERS (Episcopal Retirement Service) creates an enriched environment for older adults in a person-centered, innovative, and spiritually-based way. It’s an exciting time to be part of ERS’s team and we look forward to having you join us! Join us by applying online at https://grnh.se/6122c88d3us at https://grnh.se/6122c88d3us!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.