Career Opportunity – Director of Total Rewards & Compliance – Episcopal Retirement Service (ERS)
Are you a savvy, analytical, and results-oriented individual? Are you a well-organized Benefits expert who thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
As the Director of Total Rewards & Compliance, you will provide strategic human resource leadership and serve as a trusted advisor in the areas of payroll, compensation, benefits, and Human Resource compliance, and oversee the worker’s compensation and unemployment programs. You will manage all aspects of payroll and benefits compliance, including payroll-based journal reporting, payroll audits, quarterly multi-site reporting, and manage the payroll systems. Oversees the payroll process to ensure accuracy and timely payroll processing of bi-weekly payroll.
You will be responsible for an annual analysis of compensation systems including completing an annual market analysis of positions and the renewal process of all benefits programs and open enrollment process.
You will manage medical insurance monthly expenses, insurance claims resolution, and oversee single-case agreements (SCA). You will coordinate all aspects of unemployment requests, and worker’s compensation and ensure ERS remains compliant with Ohio worker’s compensation self-insured requirements.
You will manage the Payroll & Benefits Specialist and provide training to new managers on payroll, compensation, benefits, workers’ compensation, and compliance responsibilities, and use of the HRIS system.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing payroll, benefits, compliance, and compensation.
- Ability to manage the HRIS systems and ensure updates and compliance.
- Strong project management, data analytics, and process improvement skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fully up to date with required vaccinations.
ERS (Episcopal Retirement Service) creates an enriched environment for older adults in a person-centered, innovative, and spiritually-based way. It’s an exciting time to be part of ERS’s team and we look forward to having you join us! Join us by applying online at https://grnh.se/eae911513us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.