Career Opportunity – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Fern Expo in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do you thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fern Expo, you will perform and manage full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition to hire quality candidates across the organization. You will work closely with business leaders to establish processes to source, identify, attract, and onboard talent needed to support the continued growth of the business.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required
- 2+ of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience in job posting, advertisement, and local community outreach programs
- Strong communication skills required
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience required; ADP preferred
- Proficient experience using MS Office Suite or related software
Fern Expo is one of the largest service contractors in North America and is best known for its personalized approach to service. Our experienced team is dedicated to first understanding our client’s objectives, specific to each event, and the broader goals of the client organization. As a result of our personalized approach to service, we deliver the event experience and results that are the most important to each client and participant.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and innovative team as we work together to deliver the highest level of customer experience! Apply online at https://grnh.se/2255e2873us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.