For over 90 years, Gold Medal has been a leader in the concession industry for both equipment and supplies including popcorn, cotton candy, Sno-Kones and much more.
Gold Medal is proud to be awarded Best Place to Work in Cincy Magazine’s 2020 Manny Awards.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Recruiter to join our HR team.
- Communicates with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and the best strategy for fulfilling those needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person) and makes recommendations to hiring managers regarding potential candidates.
- Manages communications with candidates and managers and keeps individuals informed and engaged throughout the recruitment process.
- Acts as a proponent of positive candidate experiences.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Communicates important employment information during recruitment process and during the delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Coordinates the completion of pre-employment background checks and drug tests.
- Coordinates staffing for hourly job openings with staffing agencies.
- Onboards new hires to the company and processes all new hire paperwork.
- Assists in building partnerships with local colleges, high schools and other organizations including participation in career fairs and campus events.
- Maintains confidentiality of human resources information.
- Complies with applicable federal and state laws and company standards regarding recruiting practices.
- 1-3 years proven recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency and a can-do mindset.
- Must have the ability and desire to work effectively with diverse groups of candidates.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information regarding candidates and employees.
Ability to work independently.
- Ability to control workflow, give attention to detail and manage time constraints.
- Must have the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with company employees and customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
We have an excellent work environment and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability and long-term disability and 401k. Qualified candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com