Job Opportunity: Part-Time HR Manager with Graphic Information Systems in Mason, Ohio
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader who is growth-minded, solution oriented, and demonstrates a high level of integrity? Are you looking for a great opportunity to make an impact with a flexible schedule? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
As the Part-time HR Manager for Graphic Information Systems, you will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function. You will be the point of contact for all HR related functions which include benefits, employee relations, training, recruiting, onboarding, and compliance. You will be a key member of the leadership team and have a direct impact on overall strategy and planning of the organization.
This a Part Time role that will require 25-30 hours per week.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong, well-rounded, generalist knowledge of all HR functions. You will need to be employee focused and be willing make yourself available to all staff members. Other requirements include:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or strong relative experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred.
- Proven experience in promoting an engaging and positive organizational culture.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Paycor.
- Strong experience with Benefits administration and open enrollment, to include processing of Worker’s
- Compensation requests, unemployment claims, FMLA requests, STD/LTD claims, life insurance claims, and leave of absence requests.
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and conducting new hire orientations.
- Knowledge of payroll process to backup Payroll function when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Graphic Information Systems (GIS) prints and installs warehouse inventory control labeling and signage for Fortune 500 companies throughout North America. Primary products include bar code labeling for pallet racking, shelving, bins, etc. which are installed in various warehouses.
To learn more about our products and services visit our website:
Are you ready to join a growing company and a team committed to excellent customer service? Apply online at https://grnh.se/a04550dc3us and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.