Assists with coordinating recruitment activities. Assists with coordinating general Human Resources activities including job descriptions and serving as a member of the HR team. Acts as resource to organization staff. Performs various administrative functions for Human Resources
1. Source talented and diverse social services, behavioral health care, medical professionals, and other candidates through traditional job boards as well as innovative and creative methods.
2. May assist in internal and external job postings for the agency.
3. Screens candidate resumes for skill and fit to job requirement specifications. Reviews with Recruiter if necessary.
4. Responsible for the recruitment for the Care Manager Training Academy including initial resume screening, phone screens, interviews, scheduling pre-employment shadowing, background checks, references, making job offer to candidate, etc.
5. Responsible for the CM Trainer and CM Trainee pairing for shadowing and manages payment for CM Trainers.
6. Maintains and manages the flow of candidates from sourcing through hiring stages.
7. May assist in accurately tracking and reporting candidate data and statistics as required for AA/EEO and related Federal contractor compliance and internal reporting.
8. Builds and maintains strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and department teams to ensure hiring requirements are met in a timely manner.
9. Builds, develops and maintains a pipeline of both passive and active qualified candidates.
10. Participates in recruiting and job fairs.
11. May assist in agency recruiting events.
12. Develops relationship with local colleges/university/trade schools. Develop sources for under graduate internship opportunities.
13. Consistently updates applicant tracking system and hiring managers on a regular basis.
14. Communicates application status with internal and external applicants.
15. Ensures positive applicant experience from the interview through hiring process
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Associate’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration and 2 years Human Resources experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Prior recruiting experience required.