Career Opportunity – HR Consultant with strategic HR in Northern KY
Do you have the full spectrum of HR skills? Are you an independent driven individual? Are you a skilled, experienced consultant? Now is the time…
strategic HR, inc.‘s strong reputation in the HR field since 1995 is resulting in continued growth. As such, we are getting a significant increase of client requests in the NKY area and would like to find a Senior HR Consultant in the NKY area to join our team. Your primary focus will be providing HR services to clients in NKY and Cincinnati market. Services may range from setting up the HR function, developing policies and handbook, acting as the outsourced HR manager, and special projects (i.e. developing a performance management system, conducting training). Some additional responsibilities will include
- Providing strategic HR’s consulting services as appropriate such as: employee relations coaching, compliance guidance, recruitment, HR management, etc.
- Develop relationships within the HR and business community, including attending events and networking with individuals and jobseekers, establishing and promoting strategic HR as a premiere HR solution.
- Assisting with writing monthly and weekly publications
The ideal candidate for strategic HR will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related field; Masters preferred.
- HR certification, SHRM SCP or SPHR.
- 7 – 10 years serving in HR capacity.
- Experience as an individual contributor in HR role.
- Demonstrated experience across the HR body of knowledge.
- Must reside in the NKY area, but a have willingness to come in to our Sycamore township office as needed.
- A strong ability to network and build relationships, but not necessarily sales, is required.
- Ability to adapt and understand a “billable hours” environment.
You won’t be alone as strategic HR, inc. has a dynamic team of 22 employees and are one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work. We offer great benefits, flexibility, and fun.
To be considered, forward your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to jobs@strategicHRinc.com.
We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.