Career Opportunity: Director Human Resources – InnoMark – Dayton, Ohio
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR Director who thrives on leading the overall culture, value, and performance of an organization? Do you have deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments? If so, we have the position for you!
INNOMARK delivers Visual Marketing solutions that attract attention, engage shoppers, and convert sales. Our mission is to create retail experiences that connect brands and consumers through effective visual communication. In-house design, engineering, printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment guarantee excellence from concept to completion.
We are looking for a Director Human Resources to be responsible for the overall administration and implementation of the human resources function for the organization. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. As the Director Human Resources, you will:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Evaluate benefits to create cost effective strategies
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Handle grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- Master’s degree in Human Resources will be a plus
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://www.innomarkcom.com/
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online at https://grnh.se/3216f70d3us or email your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.