Career Opportunity: Recruiter with InnoMark in Fairfield, Ohio
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
INNOMARK delivers Visual Marketing solutions that attract attention, engage shoppers, and convert sales. Our mission is to create retail experiences that connect brands and consumers through effective visual communication. In-house design, engineering, printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment guarantee excellence from concept to completion.
The Recruiter will perform and manage full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition to hire quality candidates across the organization. This includes sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and handling all offer preparation and negotiation. The Recruiter will provide a high level of proactive and consultative support to hiring managers and other internal stakeholders. They will continuously drive the process and assure the best candidates are hired while positively impacting first year retention. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas. As the Recruiter, you will:
- Complete all aspects of full life cycle recruitment from candidate sourcing to offers and retention support
- Act as a strategic business partner to supervisors and managers to build strong relationships throughout the company to foster partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create recruitment tactics to build a talent pipeline to attract new and experienced candidates
- Track and trend open positions and turnover rates to meet productivity goals and recruitment & retention initiatives
- Act as a liaison between new staff and management to effectively onboard new hires and communicate at 30-60-90 days to identify and resolve issues
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- 5 years of experience in recruiting
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Professionalism with all levels of management and non-management personnel
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
- ADP experience preferred
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://www.innomarkcom.com/
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today at https://grnh.se/3ded880f3us or email email@example.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.