Transform aging services with us…Come work to help others live their best life!
The Benefits Manager guides and manages benefits planning and administration for the organization. This position is responsible for the daily oversight of benefits plans that will provide an associate-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes exceptional everyday experiences for our workforce. This role will manage all Workers Compensation and Unemployment claims as well as all leaves of absence (FMLA and others).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Review processes and procedures relating to benefits administration; serve as subject matter expert with inquiries
- Manage and measure benefit costs (e.g., as a percentage of payroll); reconcile payroll withholdings
- Partner with third party brokers, third party administrators and benefits providers to ensure high-quality, competitively priced benefit programs
- Implement and administer employee benefit programs and prepare communications to the population regarding offerings and changes; continue to seek out innovative solutions that build loyalty and engagement while responding to associate needs
- Manage all Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation claims
- Manage and track all Short- and Long-Term disability claims
- Regulatory filings including but not limited to IRS Form 5500’s, EEO-1 and quarterly unemployment reports
- Health Plan analytics and Wellness program liaison
- Provide HSA, Medicare and Medicaid expertise to associates to determine qualification and application process.Required Education and Experience
- College degree required, in related field preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work well independently.
- Proven track record of working with employee benefits and payroll.
- High level of personal and professional integrity. Trustworthy, discrete and respectful in handling confidential or sensitive information.
We have great Benefits! Full-time associates enjoy PTO (paid time off) / EIB (extended illness bank) benefits based on hours worked, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, participation in our 403(b) retirement program currently with a 3% company match, an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in College, University or Career Technical Training Programs.
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are a drug-free and tobacco free workplace. We are a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.