Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals. This is a critical role in our continuously-growing Human Resources department, where you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. As a Compensation & Benefits Assistant, you will be able to use your finely tuned skills to help accomplish tasks that are instrumental to the company’s growth.
- Provide general administrative support for the Compensation and Benefits team within Human Resources;
- Format employee resumes into company standard format and support with document editing;
- Maintain departmental databases, as appropriate;
- Support Analysts and Managers on ad-hoc requests and projects;
- Run reports and complete data requests for HR and other departments;
- Collaborate with internal departments on HR related needs;
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential employee information; and
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees.
Top performers might have:
- A minimum of a High School diploma, or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in a professional office setting;
- Some knowledge of HR systems;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.