- Elevate Medpace’s on-campus presence by planning and attending campus recruiting events, including career fairs, on-campus interviews, student presentations and networking events, where you’ll engage with students promoting Medpace as an employer of choice.
- Build and maintain focused relationships with local campuses, campus teams and other key stakeholders.
- Foster and maintain year-round relationship with key target schools, career centers, professors and student organizations to grow Medpace’s brand recognition.
- Manage the talent pipeline by identifying and evaluating candidates for internship and full-time opportunities. This includes: coordinating and managing postings, recruiting, screening, interviewing, making offers, and dispositioning candidates.
- Ensure a consistent student experience by serving as a key Medpace brand ambassador, building and fostering relationships with students throughout their school careers. Your ideas and strategies will contribute to our ‘seamless’ approach and consistent recruitment processes.
- As a strategic partner, your ability to develop short- and long-term strategies as it relates to sourcing and hiring talent will ensure success across Medpace’s business units.
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years of experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Previous experience as a Campus Recruiter
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience working within an ATS, preferably with ICIMS
- Experience proactively sourcing and building the employer brand, online and via social media
- Ability to travel up to 25%