We are looking for a part time Human Resources Coordinator to join our outstanding team. This is an administrative position responsible for supporting all functions of the HR department. It is also the first point of contact for our incredible associates and a pivotal part of a dynamic department. You will need strong administrative and organizational skills as well as the ability to work with a diverse workforce. Check out the full job description below for more details.
Please apply at https://mvgrllc.applicantpro.com/jobs/
SUMMARY: Supports department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures. Assists department with administrative duties and acts as department receptionist.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Serves as first point of contact for the HR department.
· Provides administrative support for all functions of the department including: recruiting, onboarding, benefits, leave management, and employee relations.
· Handles data entry into Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and spreadsheets for all personnel information.
· Assists with planning and execution of associate events and activities as needed.
· Prepares New Hire Packets, Name Tags and badges for orientation.
· Completes onboarding process with new hires into HRIS System.
· Completes filing for department when needed.
· Assists with Associate changes in HRIS System.
· Assists Finance with Monthly Benefit Invoices.
· Handles 401K changes, and enters data into HRIS System.
· Delivers mail and orders supplies.
· Participates in HR staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
· Provides administrative support for executive offices as needed.
· Helps to maintain company organization charts, job descriptions and employee directory.
· Answers department telephones.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
· Maintain interpersonal working relationships among personnel and the public.
· Oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One to two years’ experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
One to two years’ experience in the Administrative field, or any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Associate must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.