Career Opportunity: Human Resource Manager with Midwest Environmental Services in West Chester, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? If so, we want you!
As the Human Resource Manager with Midwest Environmental Services, you will manage all HR operations of the company, including recruitment, onboarding, processing payroll for 80 plus employees, directing staff training on matters of HR compliance, managing benefits programs, building employee morale through workplace culture-building activities, and serving as the primary point of contact throughout the company for all human resources matters.
You should have a wide range of knowledge in HR practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement/Relations, Payroll, Benefits Management, Performance Management and Coaching. You should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy and the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for change with the leadership team.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience with progressively increasing roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Human Resources is a plus.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment supporting hourly staff is preferred.
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR is preferred.
- Strong experience in employee relations and labor legislation of local markets and the United States.
- Experience investigating matters thoroughly and making recommendations/decisions based upon findings.
- Demonstrated expertise in building, developing, and managing relationships with internal and external
- A strong business and HR acumen including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, analysis and ability to influence and partner with different levels of the company to achieve results.
- Strong leadership skills and a high degree of cross-functional cooperation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate a variety of messages articulated simply and clearly to different audiences.
- Capabilities in problem solving complex and diverse issues, including strong experience handling escalated situations and people to effective resolution.
- The ability to travel between locations (OH, KY & IN) occasionally.
MIDWEST Environmental Services provides a full range of environmental and waste management services, covering all environmental needs from industrial cleaning and waste handling and site remediation to technical environmental and safety consulting and the management and disposal of hazardous wastes.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website and LinkedIn page at:
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online at https://grnh.se/6dd401783us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.