Career Opportunity: Human Resource Manager with Midwest Environmental Services in West Chester, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? If so, we want you!
As the Human Resource Manager with Midwest Environmental Services, you will be a self-starter and have a strong, wide range of knowledge in Human Resources practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Associate Engagement, Talent Management Systems, Benefits Management and Performance Management, and Coaching. You should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy and the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for change with the leadership team.
You will manage all HR operations of the company, including recruitment and onboarding, processing payroll for 80 plus employees, directing staff training on matters of HR compliance, managing benefits programs, building employee morale through workplace culture-building activities, and serving as the primary point of contact throughout the company for all human resources matters.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-7 years of HR experience with progressively increasing roles and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Human Resources is a plus
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment supporting hourly staff, preferred
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR preferred is a plus
- Strong experience in employee relations and labor legislation of local markets and the United States
- Experience investigating matters thoroughly and making recommendations/decisions based upon findings
- Demonstrated expertise in building, developing, and managing relationships with internal and external customers
- A strong business and HR acumen including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, analysis, and ability to influence and partner with different levels of the company to achieve results
- Strong leadership skills and a high degree of cross-functional cooperation
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate a variety of messages articulated simply and clearly to different audiences
- Capabilities in problem solving complex and diverse issues, including strong experience handling escalated situations and people to effective resolution
- Passion for developing people and making others successful
- The ability to travel between locations (OH, KY & IN) occasionally
Through 40 years of MIDWEST operations, our goal has consistently been to provide the best environmental protection services available to our clients. With the diversified abilities at various office locations, the extensive experience of our personnel, and our wide network of allied service providers, MIDWEST has established high standards in every aspect of environmental management for our industrial and institutional customers.
MIDWEST provides a full range of environmental and waste management services, covering all environmental needs from industrial cleaning and waste handling and site remediation, to the technical environmental and safety consulting and the management and disposal of hazardous wastes.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website and LinkedIn page at:
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online at https://grnh.se/b7dfceb73us or email email@example.com.
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.