Make an Impact By Joining our Team!
Human Resource Specialist
The NewPath Child & Family Solutions Human Resource Specialist monitors all Human Resources functions. The HR Specialist fosters a healthy workplace by ensuring NewPath HR procedures run smoothly at all times. The HR Specialist has a good understanding and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
At NewPath, we do more to make a difference —more for each child, each client and our community. Our dedicated team does what it takes, day and night, to get to the heart of every case and deliver the best care. Backed by a full breadth of services, we cater to each individual and answer to every need. We reach more ages with more experts for more results. Every program offers opportunity for change, every plan improves lives, and every person ignites hope, one success story at a time.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Career Growth in an Inclusive Company Culture
- 401(k) (4% automatic employer contribution – no required match)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts & Partner Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Family/Paternal Leave
- Legal Benefits Services
- Clinical Counseling/Therapy Licensure Supervision Hours (Cost Covered)
- Board Licensure Exam Cost Covered (Therapy, Counseling, and Nursing)
- Employee discounts
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Monitor budgets by department.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of salaried and hourly employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance with all referral partners, accreditation agencies, and state/federal bodies.
- Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with legal trends and changes.
What you need:
- Minimum Experience/Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 5 years’ experience as an HR Specialist.
- Preferred Experience/Education:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- 8 years’ experience as an HR Specialist.
- SHRM/PHR certification.
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record with no more than 5 points and current automobile insurance.
NewPath Child & Family Solutions an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, or have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting Human Resources at HRCareers@newpath.org.