Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission’s mission is to help individuals and families develop the knowledge, opportunities, and resources they need to achieve self-reliance within 8 counties. As a nonprofit, we value Empathy, Dignity, Independence, and Accountability. We want to hire candidates who are as passionate as we are to fulfill our mission. If you embrace our values and have a passion to help others, we invite you to apply and potentially become a part of our team!
Position Summary: The Temporary Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting administrative staff and handling employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors.
Hours: They will be working hourly non-exempt at 37.5 hours per week Monday through Friday for a duration of 12 months.
- Collaborate with program managers to understand the skills and competencies required for each opening
- Post openings through the Newton Applicant tracking system and various job boards
- Monitor applicant submissions daily and screen applicants
- Facilitate scheduling virtual interviews with program managers and candidates
- Communicate with hiring managers weekly with updates on their roles
- Provide recommendations on attracting talent
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-year recruiting experience
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Experience handling confidential information
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and can manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Paycor experience is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.
NKCAC IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE