Job Opening – Talent Acquisition Specialist with Pioneer Cladding & Glazing Systems in Mason, OH
To determine if you are a good fit, ask yourself…
- Would you like to go to work each day knowing you are able to use your talents in a supportive and challenging environment?
- Are you an energetic, self-motivated professional looking to help grow a spirited employee-owned construction company?
- Are you naturally curious about people and good at asking questions?
- AND are you interested in becoming an EMPLOYEE OWNER???
If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pioneer Cladding & Glazing Systems, you will research, develop, and implement effective sourcing, recruiting, and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. You will establish relationships with local colleges and universities, attend career fairs and manage our successful Engineering and Project Management Co-op program. You will partner with external recruiting firms and temporary agencies to source, attract, screen, recruit and hire talented candidates who are good technical and cultural fits for a variety of positions. You will incorporate best practices in talent acquisition to ensure candidates and hiring managers have positive recruiting experiences and are effectively engaged throughout the process.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field OR 3 years of relevant work experience required; Construction or Manufacturing Industry preferred
- HRCI or SHRM certification preferred
- Familiarity with employment laws, regulations, and best practices
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Pioneer Cladding & Glazing is an exterior facade company specializing in custom unitized curtain wall. Our innovative approach coupled with cutting edge design technology has won awards as well as respect in our industry. The culture at Pioneer is employee-centric with a focus on engagement, productivity, and accountability. We recruit, hire, train, mentor and retain the best qualified individuals for each job. We are only as great as our people and we’re proud to say we do have the best and we’re looking for more! To learn more about Pioneer please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to work for a leader in the construction industry, apply online at https://grnh.se/49db8f723us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.