Job Opportunity – HR Manager with ProLink Staffing in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a results-driven HR Manager that thrives on leading a fast growing and dynamic organization? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the HR Manager, you will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You will provide advisory services to managers and assist in the development of people capabilities. You will ensure the proper alignment of business functions and initiatives by consulting with key stakeholders to support the achievement of the vision, mission, goals and results of the organization. Responsibilities include knowledge in change management, facilitation, building performance plans, coaching managers and team building support to anticipate barriers, surface issues and develop HR solutions to support the direction of the company.
Other responsibilities of the position include:
• Recommend, enforce, administer and maintain all company policies and procedures, including the employee handbook
• Review, guide, and approve management recommendations for employment terminations
• Oversee and manage the work and encourage the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Partner with leadership to align recommendations and business objectives with people practices, in support of the strategic direction of the organization
• Consult with business leaders in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives
• Provide day-to-day guidance to management on coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, improving work relationships, HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction with employees
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to take ownership of the HR function. Other requirements of this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and a minimum 5 years of related experience.
• 2 or more years of HR Management experience required.
• Strong knowledge of employment law, organizational planning and development, talent management and engagement, policies and procedures, and compliance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presenting to groups.
ProLink is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm offering comprehensive workforce management programs including contract, contract-to-hire (temp to perm), direct placement and managed services.
To learn more about us and our culture, visit our website:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to the continued growth, development, and success of its employees? Apply online at https://grnh.se/fb3ee4253us or email your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.