Talent Acquisition Specialist (CDL Driving & Warehouse Recruiter)
Do you enjoy variety in your work, working at a faster than average pace, leading the conversation and taking initiative and achieving results through people? If so, then our new Talent Acquisition position may be the opportunity for you!
The Talent Acquisition team at RelaDyne is growing! This is a key role staffing our non-exempt professional CDL Drivers & Warehouse Operators associates across the US. This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager in our Kenwood Support Center. After initial training, if you desire, you can work from home approximately one day a week.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will collaborate daily with Hiring Managers and our regional Human Resource Generalists to actively manage/recruit up to 25-30 requisitions at varying stages of the recruiting process. You will attract candidates using our applicant tracking (ATS) system, social media networks, attendance at recruiting/job fairs, college career events and associate referrals using recruiting best practices. You will also support hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job postings, supporting job descriptions and hiring criteria and perform job and task analysis (when needed) to document job requirements and objectives and utilize assessments tool(s) as a data point in hiring and selection. Additionally, you will facilitate job postings and advertisement processes to source and recruit candidates using our applicant tracking System (ATS). You must have a strong sense of urgency in screening resumes, assessing candidates and follow through with hiring managers to bring open positions to closure. As the “point of contact” for both internal & external customers, you will influence candidate relationships and provide market data to management while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations and company policies. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Human Resources / or Business OR at least 3-5 years of equivalent work experience with high preference for non-exempt Driver recruiting experience and full lifecycle recruiting.
· Excellent decision-making, time management and communication skills with ability to develop productive relationship with associates at all levels of the organization.
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Experience providing analytical and well documented talent acquisition reports.
· SHRM talent acquisition specialty credentialing preferred but not required.
· ADP Workforce Now ATS system preferred but not required.
RelaDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed To A Diverse Workforce