Career Opportunity: HR Assistant with RetireMED iQ in Dayton or Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have experience supporting the human resources function within an organization? Are you detail oriented, professional, and highly organized? Are you proactive and motivated to assist others? If yes, we want to speak to you!
As the HR Assistant with RetireMED iQ, you will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department. You will conduct or assist with new hire orientations, including onboarding processes as well as perform periodic audits of HR files and records.
To be successful you will have well-rounded knowledge of HR administrative functions in order to maintain accurate and up to date employee files and to answer questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes.
Specific qualifications include:
- 3 plus years of prior Human Resources administration experience, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
At RetireMED iQ, our employees are the heart of our company. We work hard and we work together to deliver a top-tier service that positively impacts the lives of our clients. We believe that an inclusive, collaborative, and positive work culture is key to our success. Your successes are all our successes, and we’re ready to celebrate you.
To learn more about us, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online at https://grnh.se/86a1876a3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications or phone calls please.