Career Opportunity: HR Specialist with RetireMED iQ in Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you an HR professional that thrives in a positive, employee-centric culture with a focus on inclusion and collaboration? If yes, we want to speak to you!
As the HR Specialist with RetireMED iQ, you will assist company human resources efforts regarding talent acquisition and management strategies, compensation, benefits, and payroll processes and execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Audit time and attendance to confirm bonus/incentive pay, track PTO, Volunteer Time Off and other compensation, benefits, and exceptions.
- Assist with upkeep of employee handbook, and ensure legal compliance of all HR programs, policies, and procedures.
- Execute the Talent Management program to include the annual staff planning, acquisition, and recruitment.
- Administer and execute onboarding, new hire orientations, and exit interviews, including entering data into HRIS.
- Monitor and track safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations metrics.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute employee engagement initiatives, diversity, equity and inclusion, and the employee engagement strategy.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and other employee-relations matters.
- Travel negligible – 25% (Rotational support between Miamisburg and Cincinnati-Blue Ash Office.)
To be successful, you will be hands-on collaborating with leadership to understand and execute the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, retention, and payroll. You will also have well-rounded knowledge of HR functions and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate degree in Human Resources, business, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Human Resources, state, federal laws, and regulations.
- 2-4 years human resources experience.
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS/ATS’s.
- Experience auditing, reviewing, and approving payroll.
- Experience with Talent Acquisition
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Exemplary level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem solving, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
At RetireMED iQ, our employees are the heart of our company. We work hard and we work together to deliver a top-tier service that positively impacts the lives of our clients. We believe that an inclusive, collaborative, and positive work culture is key to our success. Your successes are all our successes, and we’re ready to celebrate you.
To learn more about us, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online at https://grnh.se/722f25883us or email email@example.com. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications or phone calls please.