Job Opportunity – HR Generalist with Riverain Technologies in the Dayton, OH area
Would you like to work for an organization recognized as a leader in their industry? Are you an HR professional that thrives on making an impact on the productivity and success of an organization?
As an HR Generalist, you will bring an energetic “can do” approach with exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking ability. You will work with senior managers and employees to accomplish company objectives. You will provide support to all areas of the organization with a focus on benefits administration, onboarding, payroll, employee relations, policy implementation, claims management, and compliance.
This position can be either part-time or full-time.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures to support the functional infrastructure of the organization
- Benefits administration and open enrollment, working with outside benefit vendors to manage renewal processes of benefit programs
- Assisting in the development of budgets for salaries, benefits, training, and employee welfare initiatives with focus on being an “employer of choice”
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and coordination of the performance management process to ensure timely completion of all reviews
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies, coordinating screening, interviewing, and recruiting for open opportunities across all positions in the organization
- Maintaining employee records using Great Plains, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Maintaining HRIS system records, including tax and benefit deductions, compiling reports as needed.
- Onboarding all new hires
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent of the same in successfully demonstrated work experience of 5+ years is acceptable
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including staff presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Great Plains HR module experience preferred
- Organized, attention to detail, training, liaison between employees and corporate structure, problem-solving, and conflict management
Riverain is dedicated to the early detection of lung disease and believes the opportunities for machine learning and software solutions in healthcare are at an unprecedented level. Never before has the opportunity to do more with less been so great.
We believe software tools that incorporate increasing degrees of intelligence will facilitate decision making, leading to greater efficiency and effectiveness in healthcare. Intelligent, scalable software solutions are making their mark on industries around the world; healthcare, arguably, provides the greatest opportunity of all. We are excited to be part of the advances in machine learning and scalability of technology that will bring efficiency and accuracy to physicians, and ultimately, better the lives of patients.
To learn more about the culture of our organization and the technologies that we develop, visit our website:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to being recognized as a transformative leader in our industry? Apply online today by visiting https://grnh.se/c03ea4503us or by sending your resume and salary requirements to job@strategicHRinc.com. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications, please.