Seven Hills Anesthesia, the largest privately-owned physician group in Cincinnati and one of the largest anesthesia groups in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter. The role will be responsible for developing effective recruiting strategies that lead to the hiring of top-tier clinical talent. Designed for a driven, self-motivated individual who thrives on challenges and exceeding expectations, the role will receive a base salary plus incentive compensation driven by recruitment activity and hiring volume.
The Recruiter will perform responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies aimed at identifying qualified Anesthesiology clinicians through various recruiting methods.
• Work with Divisional Leadership to optimize recruiting plans, processes, and standards that will ensure successful recruitment and a best-in-class candidate experience.
o Optimize applicant tracking system and serve as subject matter expert for Divisional recruiting partners.
o Maintain an efficient and consistent hiring process that complies with federal, and state law, including equal employment opportunity requirements.
• Create and maintain a “Recruiting Data Dashboard” to update Division Leadership and Board of Directors on recruiting progress, success, and opportunities.
• Develop communication channels and strategies with each Division to understand and respond to current and future staffing needs, understand the position requirements, schedule interviews, and negotiate offers. Serves as point person for coordinating onsite interviews.
• Cultivate and expand candidate pipelines.
o Create and maintain job advertisements and overall recruitment branding, including recruitment content for social media accounts.
o Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges, universities, professional trade organizations, and others, as a source to generate qualified applicants.
o Create, maintain, and leverage SRNA (student) program roster lists and communications.
• Organize job fairs, candidate dinners, socials and other candidate events to ensure professional representation of the organization.
• Communicate with candidates, employees and managers as needed to manage expectations and ensure a top-level candidate and new hire experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Independently motivated, self-starter with resolve to reach and exceed goals
• Ability to maintain a sense of urgency when it comes to candidate hunting
• Highly organized, multi-tasker with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong and adaptable communication and relationship-building skills
• Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment and hiring practices
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business or related field preferred
• 3-6 years of experience in a demanding recruiting environment
• Combination of education and experience will be considered