Responsibilities for Human Resources Generalist
• Review and Process payroll
• Establish new employees into payroll system and other data bases.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans.
• Conduct employee onboarding.
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves benefits, compensation, workers compensation etc., and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Recruitment support through Applicant Tracking System
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict free workplace.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in compensation, benefits, affirmative action, employment law and diversity.
• Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Excellent Benefits Package and Competitive Salary
• Benefits to include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• 403b Retirement Plan Company matched at $1: $1 up to 6% of Annual Salary
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Vacation 2 weeks accrued per year initially, then incrementally more with longevity
• Sick Leave 48 hours accrued per year
• Holidays 12 paid per year
Qualifications and Experience for Human Resources Generalist
• Have completed 12 years of education or GED.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field/ preferred or 5 years of experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal skills maintaining productive working relationships with staff at all levels.
• High attention to detail
• Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/aQ7gODcyxzKQSnodsRnal