Job Opportunity – HR Manager with Southwest Ohio ENT Specialists in Dayton, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR Manager who thrives on leading the overall culture, value, and performance of an organization? Are you a roll-up-your sleeves, “can do” type of person? If yes, we want to speak with you.
As the Human Resources Manager, with Southwest Ohio ENT Specialists, you will be an integral part of our leadership team. You will partner with the CEO, Physicians, and Management to support organization’s objectives, strategic initiatives, and changes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage policies, procedures, benefits, payroll, recruitment, compensation, and leadership development for practice while ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Guide and support management with onboarding, employee relations, performance management, employee development, and engagement.
- Support a culture of development, collaboration, teamwork, and open communication.
Research and recommend management best practices to the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related degree.
- HR certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a HR generalist.
- Experience in health care is desired but not required.
- Talent in clear and effective communication to multiple audiences.
- Strong ability to effectively manage all aspects of the employment infrastructure.
- Proven experience in promoting an engaging and positive organizational culture.
Southwest Ohio ENT Specialists, Inc. is an independent specialty practice with 12 board-certified ear, nose, and throat doctors (otolaryngologists) trained in the medical and surgical management of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. We provide pediatric and adult care in our offices and at the region’s leading hospitals. We have 6 practice locations throughout greater Dayton and employ approximately 150 total staff.
Our mission is to improve the standard of health care in the Miami Valley by achieving excellence in the quality of care we provide while improving access to surgical and other health care services. We are committed to superior care in a skilled and efficient manner that demonstrates admiration for our patients and exceeds their expectations.
To learn more about us, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to working together to improve the standard of health care in your community? Apply online at https://grnh.se/6f4eb8bf3us or email email@example.com. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.