Career Opportunity: Recruiting Coordinator with strategic HR in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a team player that can take direction and support full-cycle recruitment efforts? Are you a pro at maintaining lines of communication with recruiters and candidates? Do you exude positive energy as you’re driving multiple projects to completion?
If you can answer “yes!” to all of these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We have an immediate need for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. In this position, you will be supporting the recruiting team by coordinating the recruitment efforts of the company to ensure that the needs of our customers are fully met while delivering exceptional service.
strategic HR is a well-established outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. We give our clients the benefits of having experienced human resources professionals dedicated to supporting some or all of their company’s HR needs without having to create a new position. In 2021, we joined the Clark Schaefer Hackett family to deliver key HR solutions, and were nominated for the seventh year in a row as one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining Applicant Tracking System including setting up new job orders, processing resumes, parsing resumes, dispositioning resumes in the ATS, candidate communication, and closing jobs
- Facilitating the job posting process, including posting jobs with identified resources
- Writing and editing job ads, prescreen questionnaires, and phone screen templates
- Coordinating background checks, drug screens, and reference checks
- Scheduling interviews
- Assisting with screening and sourcing for candidates as requested
- Developing hiring reports for open jobs and maintaining related metrics
- Creating social media posts to advertise open roles
To be successful in this role, you should have exceptional time management skills along with a general knowledge of recruiting. You need to be detail-oriented, team-focused, highly organized, and simply great at developing positive work relationships with colleagues and clients. You should also have:
- 1 – 3 years of related experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong writing skills
- Passion for managing details to ensure no steps are missed in the process
- Ability to adapt and respond to differing needs of each client, along with a strong ability to effectively prioritize work and necessary resources
- Flexibility, resilience, and skilled at managing multiple, and sometimes changing, priorities with a positive, solution-oriented approach
- Proven ability to use good reason and sound judgment when making decisions
- Commitment to doing exceptional work and having fun doing it!
We are a leader in recruitment solutions and have received numerous accolades confirming our success. We provide a casual and welcoming, team-based culture with flexibility of work hours. Apply online today! Visit https://grnh.se/3b55757e3us to apply, or send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls or third-party candidates.