Career Opportunity: Talent Acquisition Consultant with Strategic HR Business Advisors a division of Clark Schaefer Hackett, in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced recruiter? Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide variety in the positions you recruit and industries that you work in? Do you thrive on finding great candidates for great jobs? Apply online today!
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant/Recruiter for Strategic HR Business Advisors, you will screen, source, interview, and match candidates for a wide range of positions, across a wide range of industries. You will have access to job boards, internal and external resume banks, networking sites and a team of other excellent TA Consultants to find the best candidates to support our clients.
Competitive Base pay, plus quarterly bonus
Hybrid work schedule – 2 days/week remote from home
Excellent benefits w/ 5 weeks of PTO
Great team environment!
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Previous full cycle recruiting experience with demonstrated success against targeted objectives.
- 3 plus years of technical or professional level recruiting experience, with an ability to deliver both high volume and executive search level recruitment results, preferred.
- Strong skills in networking, both face-to-face and through social media.
- Exceptional detail orientation; strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Technical aptitude to work with multiple software solutions.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Selected 7 years in a row as a finalist for Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work, Strategic HR Business Advisors is a well-established outsourced HR management firm working with organizations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus regions. In 2021, we joined the Clark Schaefer Hackett family and have continued on a path toward significant growth and expansion of our services.
To learn more about Strategic HR Business Advisors and the how we provide a unique and different approach to recruiting, visit our website and LinkedIn page:
This is an excellent opportunity to have an impact on a professional, growing organization. Apply online at https://grnh.se/892dfe193us or email email@example.com!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.