Career Opportunity – HR Consultant with strategic HR in Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy tackling a variety of HR challenges? Are you an independent, driven individual who would enjoy collaborating with an incredible team of experienced & talented HR professionals? Are you a skilled, knowledgeable HR consultant? If you answered yes, we have the opportunity for you!
strategic HR is a well-established outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. We give our clients the benefits of having experienced human resources professionals dedicated to supporting some or all of their company’s HR needs without having to create a new position. In 2021, we joined the Clark Schaefer Hackett family to deliver key HR Business Advisory solutions and were nominated for the seventh year in a row as one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work.
Competitive Base Pay, plus Quarterly Bonus
Hybrid Work Schedule
5 Weeks of PTO & 11 Paid Holidays/year
Excellent Benefits (including medical, dental, vision, wellness, life, STD, LTD & Profit Sharing)
Fun & Collaborative Work Environment!
Your primary focus will be providing HR services to clients in the Cincinnati market. Services may range from tactical to strategic including tasks such as setting up the HR function, developing policies and handbooks, acting as the outsourced HR manager, and special projects (i.e., developing a performance management system, conducting training, etc.). Some additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR consulting services for clients such as: employee relations coaching, compliance guidance, recruitment, HR management, benefits administration, payroll processing, etc.
- Develop relationships within the HR and business community, including attending events and networking with individuals and jobseekers, establishing, and promoting strategic HR as a premiere HR solution.
- Assisting with writing monthly and weekly publications
The ideal candidate for strategic HR will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR-related field; Masters preferred
- HR certification, SHRM SCP or SPHR
- 10+ years serving in HR capacity; preferably experience as an HR consultant
- Experience as an individual contributor in HR role
- Strong organizational skills, including calendar management
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to quickly pivot to juggle a variety of tasks/ responsibilities
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Demonstrated experience across the HR body of knowledge with emphasis of strong customer service skills
- Must be open to working in our Sycamore Township office with some flexibility
- A strong ability to network and build relationships is required
- Ability to adapt and understand a “billable hours” environment
- Previous HR Consulting experience a plus!
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office & Google products)
Come join strategic HR, Strategic HR Business Advisors at Clark Schaefer Hackett’s dynamic team of incredible HR professionals where we appreciate life-work balance, provide top notch benefits and have FUN while serving our clients!
To be considered, apply online at https://grnh.se/605a8b4b3us or email email@example.com!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.