Career Opportunity – HR Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on HR Manager looking for a fast-paced role with a technology company? Do you excel at presenting HR metrics to leaders and the company? Are you looking for a great opportunity to make an impact? We have your next opportunity!
In the HR Manager role, you will maintain and enhance the human Resources policies, programs, and practices. In the role, you will help us grow the company, maintain our company values, and expand our most valuable resource, the employees.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- All day to day HR responsibilities.
- Source, recruit, and coordinate selection process for open positions managing preboarding and onboarding process.
- Work with accounting to ensure payroll is accurate and timely.
- Assist accounting with federal, state, and local payroll tax accounts.
- Monitor and respond to unemployment and workers’ compensation claims.
- Manage benefits administration, compliance reporting, returns, and disclosures.
- Ensure proper procedure and documentation regarding employee reviews and improvement plans.
- Prepare and present HR metrics for quarterly company meetings.
- Manage employee relations. Ensuring proper procedures, documentation, and respond to employee inquiries and provide advisory manager support.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- 3+ years of talent acquisition/recruiting and human resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and PHR certification a plus.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) and experience using Paychex.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong and growing team. Join us by applying online at https://grnh.se/ba49db8d3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.