Career Opportunity: Payroll Manager – strategic HR inc.
Are you a self-starter with a knack for getting things done? Does working with payroll appeal to you? Are you able to multi-task? Do you have excellent numerical ability and data entry skills? We have your next opportunity!
strategic HR inc. has an immediate need for a Payroll Manager to join our client’s team.
As Payroll Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Oversee the Payroll Department of a bi-weekly, domestic and multi-state payroll
- Oversee the time and attendance system (Kronos experience a PLUS)
- Ensure that the interface between the time and attendance system and the ERP is completed timely and accurately.
- Annual production and accuracy of W2 forms
- Process employee taxable and non-taxable reimbursements
- Monitor the interface of the payroll data and the general ledger to ensure payroll transactions are interfaced timely and accurately
- Direct the preparation of ad hoc reports and other operational management reports by the Controller
- Develop and deliver training to the team
- Manage four direct reports
What we need from you: We are looking for the Payroll Manager to bring an energetic and collaborative approach to work with management for continued success. Additionally, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Minimum of seven years of Payroll experience (half of which should be in a hospital or health system with responsibilities processing payroll)
- Proven experience managing the payroll process
- Experience with Kronos is required
- Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills, varying communication styles to meet audience needs
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy (ability to work to deadlines)
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service focus with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of payroll, principles, tax methods, systems and payroll procedures
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact. Come join us! Apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.