Career Opportunity: Part-Time Payroll Specialist – strategic HR inc.
Are you a self-starter with a knack for getting things done? Does working with payroll appeal to you? Are you able to multi-task? Do you have excellent numerical ability and data entry skills? We have your next opportunity!
Strategic HR inc. has an immediate need for a Part-Time Payroll Specialist to join our client’s team.
As Payroll Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
· Daily management of processing payroll in Paycor
· Ensuring the highest standard of payroll services by calculating pay and deductions, and issuing checks/direct deposits to employees
· Provide payroll reports as necessary.
· Additionally, you’ll maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data (including calculating overtime hours manually as necessary), manage reporting through the timekeeping system, resolve payroll discrepancies, follow appropriate policies and procedures, answer payroll related questions and requests and support other departments as needed.
What we need from you: We are looking for the Payroll Specialist to bring an energetic and collaborative approach to work with management for continued success. Additionally, you will need:
· Minimum Associate’s Degree required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
· Minimum of three years Payroll Administrator Experience
· Proven experience managing the payroll process
· Open to working remotely and part-time hours
· Payroll certification (this is a plus!)
· Experience with Paycor is required
· Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills, varying communication styles to meet audience needs
· Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy (ability to work to deadlines)
· Ability to multi-task
· Customer service focus with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of all facets of payroll, principles, tax methods, systems and payroll procedures
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact. Come join us! Apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.