Career Opportunity – Senior / HR Consultant with strategic HR in Northern Kentucky
Do you enjoy tackling a variety of HR challenges? Are you an independent, driven individual? Are you a skilled, experienced consultant? If you answered yes, we have the opportunity for you!
strategic HR is a well-established outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. We give our clients the benefits of having experienced human resources professionals dedicated to supporting some or all of their company’s HR needs without having to create a new position. In 2021, we joined the Clark Schaefer Hackett family to deliver key HR solutions, and were nominated for the seventh year in a row as one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work.
Your primary focus will be providing HR services to clients in the Northern Kentucky market. Services may range from setting up the HR function, developing policies and handbook, acting as the outsourced HR manager, and special projects (i.e. developing a performance management system, conducting training). Some additional responsibilities will include
- Providing strategic HR’s consulting services as appropriate such as: employee relations coaching, compliance guidance, recruitment, HR management, etc.
- Develop relationships within the HR and business community, including attending events and networking with individuals and jobseekers, establishing and promoting strategic HR as a premiere HR solution.
- Assisting with writing monthly and weekly publications
The ideal candidate for strategic HR will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR-related field; Masters preferred.
- HR certification, SHRM SCP or SPHR.
- 7 – 10 years serving in HR capacity.
- Experience as an individual contributor in HR role.
- Demonstrated experience across the HR body of knowledge.
- Must reside in the Northern Kentucky area, but a have willingness to come in to our Sycamore Township office as needed.
- A strong ability to network and build relationships, but not necessarily sales, is required.
- Ability to adapt and understand a “billable hours” environment.
strategic HR has a dynamic team and has been nominated as one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work — seven years running! We offer great benefits, flexibility, and fun.
To be considered, apply online today! Visit https://grnh.se/9b6e10fe3us to apply, or send your resume and salary requirements to job@strategicHRinc.com.
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.