The Habegger Corporation is a dynamic sales and wholesale HVAC distribution company that is nationally recognized as an industry leader. We are a 70-year old family owned company focused on growth and expansion which offer career opportunities across our footprint. We currently have over 40 locations across 8 states. Our mission is to exceed our customer expectations by providing the highest quality customer experience, cutting edge product line, and employment growth opportunities.
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing team. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
- Field employee questions regarding benefits, payroll, and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain physical and digital files for employee records.
- Support the companywide recruiting process. This includes tracking open positions and assisting as needed for sourcing, phone interviews, and other duties as required.
- Collaboratively work with the HR team to process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll.
- Partner with employees and management to administer and communicate various Human Resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Manage Workers Compensation and the accident/injury reporting processes.
- Enter and track information using the HRIS.
- Assist management with employee relations counseling to assure fair and compliant progressive discipline is administered.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.