This position is responsible in assisting the Independence Center’s programs in organizing and maintaining documents, records, policies, and compliance requirements
Enters programmatic data into computer software.
• Promotes efficient office operations.
• Types email, correspondence and memoranda.
• Serves as receptionist when required.
• Files/scans documents, correspondence, and related records properly.
• Maintains and keeps records.
• Interprets, as required, if bilingual.
• Requires High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum of one-year office experience preferred.
• Exhibits essential Customer Service focused commitment demonstrating active listening, focus on issue resolution, sharp attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities to meet and exceed the needs of our patients.
• Excellent phone etiquette skills.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Oa4EVBumwkqOipemcOmyr