Job Opportunity – Corporate Recruiter with The Motz Corporation in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the Corporate Recruiter for The Motz Corporation, you are the gate keeper of our amazing culture. It is your mission to attract the best and the brightest contributors to our organization, through marketing and advertising for various levels of positions and by owning the candidate experience from the first introduction all the way through to the employee’s first day. It is up to you to roll out the red carpet and ensure that our team members receive Championship Quality communications and have an opportunity to experience our core values throughout the selection process. As the Corporate Recruiter, you will:
- Market/advertise for open positions
- Evaluate candidate’s qualifications and make recommendations for hire
- Make recommendations for changes with regards to tactics, candidate experience, etc.
- Attend college career fairs and other recruiting events
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System database integrity
- Evaluate and analyze recruiting activity reports
- Exhibits strong understanding of personnel policy and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Ensure the candidates experience championship-quality experience throughout the selection process
- Communicate both internally and externally the status of jobs and applications
- Facilitate onboarding of new hires
- Assist with administering the pre-employment and new hire paperwork
- Assist with maintaining employee personnel files
- Draft offer letters of employment
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources or relevant degree
- 2-5 years of experience in human resources or recruiting capacity
- 1 year of experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Professional communications verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong ability to stay organized
At The Motz Corporation we foster a company culture centered around the motto, “Motz Moves People to Better Lives.” Each of our growth-oriented brands provide exciting personal and professional opportunities for our team members. As a Forbes’ Small Giant and a Top Workplaces Company by The Cincinnati Enquirer, our employee-owners say a career at The Motz Corporation will energize, challenge, and reward!
To learn more about us, visit our website:
- Employee Ownership
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- $400 per year in Self Enrichment Reward for engagement in wellness activities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to the continued growth, development, and success of its employees? Apply online today by visiting https://grnh.se/6c7e020b3us or by sending your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.