*Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals and objectives that best support overall company goals
*Develop and manage an HR budget for the company and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
*Recruit, supervise, evaluate and develop HR staff
*Refine and execute company talent acquisition plan from entry level to C-Suite
*Oversee and/or manage new hire employee onboarding and exits.
*Oversee compensation management, including base salary, bonus and commission incentive plans to ensure competitive salary levels and regulatory compliance
*Administer all benefits and insurance plans and act as liaison between executive management, employees, insurance carriers, benefits broker, TPA and other benefits service providers
*Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefit programs
*Oversee and ensure effective execution of the payroll processing and time off system/process
*Manage the execution and improvement of the performance management process
*Coordinate the annual talent management review process
*Oversee and manage the progressive discipline process
*Oversee HR Compliance including but not limited to immigration, background checks, I-9s, FMLA, Workers’ Comp, 401(k) Audit, hotline, exit interviews etc.
*Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management
*Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives
*Evaluate and recommend human resource outsourcing opportunities and identify potential service providers
*Recommend and continually refine company HR policies and procedures
*Manage and improve company wellness program to help employees see the value of adopting healthier behaviors and reduce medical insurance costs
*Lead the UniFUN Committee in the planning and execution of quarterly social, wellness and community activities that will nurture and reinforce teamwork and giving back.
*Manage and design recurring monthly company announcements via Workshop
*Serve as employee relations liaison between employees and the corporate structure, and thus act for the stability and overall best interest of the entire enterprise
*Assist the CEO and family in personal matters while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
*Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or General Business
· SHRM Senior Certified Professional or SPHR certification preferred
· 5 years of Human Resources department management experience
· 5 years of Human Resources generalist experience in order to pivot between the multitude of HR functions including but not limited to:
– Talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, labor and employment law, immigration, payroll and benefits, compensation strategy, corporate communication, DEI initiatives, building an inclusive culture, etc.
· Exceptional communication skills honed in business partnering and advisory roles.
· 2 years’ management of direct reports
· Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively, written and verbal, in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrate a high level of continuous process improvement to ensure efficiency and compliance in Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Cincinnati, OH 45242: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Human resources: 5 years (Required)
SHRM Senior Certified Professional (Preferred)
Senior Professional in Human Resources (Preferred)
Phone: (513) 246-6172