United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) has an immediate opening for a Senior Employee Benefits and Payroll Administrator to administer payroll and coordinate the group employee benefits programs in accordance with UWGC operations in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Administers and coordinates all employee benefit plans for UWGC including health, (including Affordable Care Act compliance), dental, flexible spending account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), Life, LTD, defined benefit pension, 403(b), and voluntary life plans with responsibility for:
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of plan designs and benefit regulations.
· Interfacing with insurance broker and providers, payroll administrator, other agencies participating in UWGC benefits, auditors, and various other external consultants involved in administering payroll and benefits.
· Coordinating and implementing group benefits communications.
· Providing employee service and support to individual participants and participating agencies and coordinates services with insurance companies.
· Preparing agency and carrier monthly billings and annual reports on changes, additions and terminations.
· Coordinating open enrollment.
· Processing life insurance and LTD claims.
· Providing appropriate data to audit firms for the defined benefit pension and 403(b) annual audits.
· Reconciling various accounts receivable, benefits and other accounts.
· Maintaining COBRA participant records and all retirement (defined benefit and UWGC 403(b) plans), life insurance, and LTD records for UWGC and agencies through various benefit software systems.
Assists in the completion of special benefit projects and the evaluation of new program proposals from vendors. Composes correspondence and a variety of reports and procedures of a technical nature.
Administers and coordinates all UWGC payroll activities including:
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of payroll laws and responsible for all aspects of payroll compliance.
· Preparing, auditing and transmitting payroll records to Paycor bi-weekly and working with Paycor to simplify and/or improve payroll processing.
· Preparing distribution reports and corresponding journal entries.
· Providing payroll input for various projects including budgeting, benefits and audit.
· Providing guidance to employees concerning recordkeeping of their hours worked and leave requests.
· Remit electronic accounts payable transactions including allocations and expense reimbursements. Remit electronically payroll related payments.
· At least five years of benefits and payroll administration experience.
· Previous experience working with Paycor preferred.
· Effective communicator with external and internal audiences.
· Attention to detail, accuracy and accountability.
· Collaborative and team player.
· Operates with highest integrity.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Applicants should apply by Wednesday, February 10, 2021 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion